Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My first Blog

Hi Everyone

This is my trip blog. As some of you may know my family and I are going on a trip. If you are wondering why I have created a blog just for a trip it is because this is no ordinary trip. Why? because I am going for 17 or so months;wre not sure when we will return.

When we are gone I will still have to do school work but dad has to be our supervisor!!! Hmmmmm does that really match my dad as a work supervisor well only 1 way to find out.

This is a photo of me on Christmas day but this is only a test to see if I could put photos on here so don't worry there will be much better photos. Just like the amazing things we're going to see in America, Canada, Alaska, Europe and Asia.

On August the 19th we are going to leave but we don't know when we are coming back as I said before. I am in year 5 so I hope I will be able to come back before the end of year 6 for graduation!!

I am really excited!!!!!!! I will take lots of photos and post them here on my blog. I have my own camera so I can take photos of the things I like. I will have my own bed and will share a bedroom and a toilet with my sisters. We will be traveling in a Chev there are photos of it on dads site which is the first site you came through. We will be sleeping, eating and cooking in so basicly living in a gigantic caravan. Another great thing about the caravan is that when we stop the sides come out so our bedroom and lounge room gets bigger.

I'll blog again soon!!!

8 comments:

  1. That sounds wonderful Chantelle....wish I was travelling with you all. Looking forward to reading and seeing all of the exciting photos and adventures you are about to embark upon. Much love, Aunty Kaye :) xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sis im rochelle i like ur masterchef photo:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks chany for helping me with the crazy words

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rochelle why dont u just tell me instead of typing lol!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete